A JOURNY TO MY DREAMS

Enjoy...(Yves Larock-Rise up)

Dream

Dream

INTRODUCTION

Do you remember each and every dream you see every day? Do you...
I do...
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. My dreams are vivid and magical.

I will post every dream that I see starting from today. I expect you as a viewer to comment if you please. Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. For as long as I have been able to communicate my dreams, I have been fascinated with them and have strived to understand them..

I want to share my dreams with you...

Hope they will urge you to come back more and more...

Love,
Hye Axchik


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A wonderful dream...


Today's dream was wonderful, so wonderful in fact that I didn't want to wake up.
I saw my grandmother(she passed away 7 years ago). When I was in Armenia my parents were in US. for 3 years. Those three years my grandma has been like a mother to me. I got so close to her that couldn't imagine living without her. Her only son out of 9 children was my dad. All of her children died at a young age. My dad being in US. was very hard for her, and I tried my best to keep her happy. She died in 2000, August 16...
She came to visit me, so happy and full of joy. I hugged her and it seemed like I could feel her warmth through my body. I was crying of joy. Then she told me, "My dearest grandchild, the only thing that I would love to see before dying is you to go to US. to your mom and dad. That would make me very happy." Poor grandma... Unfortunetly she didn't get to see me coming here. But I know that she is happy in heaven and knows that I am here with my parents.
RIP Grandma,
You will always be remembered in my heart.

No comments: