A JOURNY TO MY DREAMS

Enjoy...(Yves Larock-Rise up)

Dream

Dream

INTRODUCTION

Do you remember each and every dream you see every day? Do you...
I do...
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. My dreams are vivid and magical.

I will post every dream that I see starting from today. I expect you as a viewer to comment if you please. Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. For as long as I have been able to communicate my dreams, I have been fascinated with them and have strived to understand them..

I want to share my dreams with you...

Hope they will urge you to come back more and more...

Love,
Hye Axchik


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another dream with my grandma...


This is the second time in a week that my sweet grandma comes to my dream. This time we were in her bedroom in Armenia. I used to sleep in the same room when I went for a vacation in the summer to my sister's house then came back. I missed her a lot. She was telling me a fairytale, my favorite one... Oh how I miss her fairytales....Her sweet voice. Before leaving she told me, "Sweetie I will come on your birthday, how can I not be there when my grandchild is turning 20?"

When I woke up at 6:30 in the morning to start my day, I felt happier then ever....
October 10, 2007

No comments: