A JOURNY TO MY DREAMS

Enjoy...(Yves Larock-Rise up)

Dream

Dream

INTRODUCTION

Do you remember each and every dream you see every day? Do you...
I do...
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. My dreams are vivid and magical.

I will post every dream that I see starting from today. I expect you as a viewer to comment if you please. Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. For as long as I have been able to communicate my dreams, I have been fascinated with them and have strived to understand them..

I want to share my dreams with you...

Hope they will urge you to come back more and more...

Love,
Hye Axchik


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another worthy dream...


Field of daisies....Blossomed under the warm rays of the sun. I am trying to draw the flowers as realisticly as I can. Then, suddenly it starts raining. It won't stop me. I keep on drawing and to my surprise nothing happenend to my paining.
I felt a warm touch on my shoulder, turned back and I could feel a presence. A presence of someone...I can't see the face(or rather don't remember). It was a good feeling, I felt like the person watching me was someone who loved me. I could feel it.
My art professor from Armenia....How thrilled am I to see you! We hug. I start showing him my paintings. He takes the brush and and starts making remarks and good comments about my painting.
I am posing for my art professor for a sculpture. I don't get to see the finished result. Too bad it was all a dream.(Maybe I will see the continuation, lol :) ).

No comments: