A JOURNY TO MY DREAMS

Enjoy...(Yves Larock-Rise up)

Dream

Dream

INTRODUCTION

Do you remember each and every dream you see every day? Do you...
I do...
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. My dreams are vivid and magical.

I will post every dream that I see starting from today. I expect you as a viewer to comment if you please. Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. For as long as I have been able to communicate my dreams, I have been fascinated with them and have strived to understand them..

I want to share my dreams with you...

Hope they will urge you to come back more and more...

Love,
Hye Axchik


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What a dream....


My dream started at a dark isolated place where I was alone and scared. Then I heard my mom from the far end of the maze I was walking through, the maze of endless tress. I was walking fast and my mom's voice was getting further and further. Then suddenly I see a rainbow that opens up from the end of the trees. I see this wonderful waterfall. The next thing I know I felt an icy cold water rushing everywhere through my body. I fell in the waterfall and was going downwards in the river...(or I don't know what it was, it might have been a sea).
Then my dream suddenly shifts to another place where I was a prisoner. I was chained to a tree(or something else, I don't quiet remember). The next horrible thing that I saw was my best friend in Armenia who died recently chained, across me. It was horrible.... I don't remember what I dreamt about next.... But I am happy I don't...
October 14, 2007

No comments: