A JOURNY TO MY DREAMS

Enjoy...(Yves Larock-Rise up)

Dream

Dream

INTRODUCTION

Do you remember each and every dream you see every day? Do you...
I do...
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. My dreams are vivid and magical.

I will post every dream that I see starting from today. I expect you as a viewer to comment if you please. Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. For as long as I have been able to communicate my dreams, I have been fascinated with them and have strived to understand them..

I want to share my dreams with you...

Hope they will urge you to come back more and more...

Love,
Hye Axchik


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A bazare dream...


I see the craziest dreams ever, some of which I don't want to post up. But I thought I'd share this one with you. Who has ever seen Mariah Carey in their dream? I bet some of you might answer yes. But who has seen Mariah Carey in ther house?(lol)
My dream setting, in my Armenia house. I went to my room and what do I see? Mariah Carey, ironing clothes, sitting on the floor. I wasn't even surprised, its like that was very typical and happened every day(lol). I sat down on the floor and we talked about her boyfriend that she just borke up(I don't know which boyfriend or what the name was, sorry). Then I told her about my brakeup(I dont know why, since I didnt have a brakeup lol).
Then the scene shifted to America. I was walking down a crowded street and carrying massive amounts of books, papers, and other things on my hand. My cell phone rang and when I opened it up to say hello, everything on my hands fell down in the middle of the street. I bent down to pick them up when I looked up to see a huge track honking and coming right at me. I covered my eyes from the glare of its headlights.
Thank God I woke up....
October 6, 2007

No comments: