A JOURNY TO MY DREAMS

Enjoy...(Yves Larock-Rise up)

Dream

Dream

INTRODUCTION

Do you remember each and every dream you see every day? Do you...
I do...
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. My dreams are vivid and magical.

I will post every dream that I see starting from today. I expect you as a viewer to comment if you please. Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. For as long as I have been able to communicate my dreams, I have been fascinated with them and have strived to understand them..

I want to share my dreams with you...

Hope they will urge you to come back more and more...

Love,
Hye Axchik


Friday, September 28, 2007

Today's dream...


I was talking to my boyfriend that night on the phone. When I hang up the phone I looked at the time. 12:37a.m.... I fell asleep at 2:10a.m.
I saw butterflies. Lots and lonts of butterflies fliying everywhere I went. It seemed like they were following me. I felt soo happy and full of life. I dreamed I was in a paradise full of butterflies.

This is all I can tell you, this is all I saw...Loved every moment of it until my mom woke me up....

No comments: