A JOURNY TO MY DREAMS

Enjoy...(Yves Larock-Rise up)

Dream

Dream

INTRODUCTION

Do you remember each and every dream you see every day? Do you...
I do...
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. My dreams are vivid and magical.

I will post every dream that I see starting from today. I expect you as a viewer to comment if you please. Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. For as long as I have been able to communicate my dreams, I have been fascinated with them and have strived to understand them..

I want to share my dreams with you...

Hope they will urge you to come back more and more...

Love,
Hye Axchik


Friday, September 28, 2007

Rather a funny dream...


I always try to post my dreams as soon as possible after seeing the dream. But unfortunetly not every morning I wake up and I am free. This dream is memorable and stayed with my for a long 9 hours.
I saw one of my relatives in Armenia; best friend of my dads'. He is a funny guy and always makes jokes about everyone including himself. I saw him at our house in Armenia having a conversation with my dad then, suddenly I was in my room in US and saw him. He came up to me and showed his cartoon like pictures that he drew himself. He drew distorted pictures of his family members and last but not least myself. I was laughing soo hard. (I heard is not good to laugh in a dream:( ?)
Next my dream shifted into a new direction. I was in a concert but don't know or can't seem to remember whose concert when the singer's pants dropped. Everyone was laughing out loud but me. I thought it was humiliating then rather funny.

No comments: